Saturday, November 08, 2008

Chef Max

I think my last post was a bit heavy, so here is a more lighthearted one. :)


Max went shopping with me today, and while we were out, decided that he would cook dinner, and picked out hot dogs, tater tots, and peas. While this is not our normal dinner, I had to admit that the occasional tater tot is pretty darn good, and at least he picked out the good hot dogs so I went with it. When we got home, he had me make him a chefs hat, and went to work. With a little assistance from Mom and Dad because the stove and oven were involved, he put together and cooked the meal. After it was done, he carefully cut up Lauren's hot dog, plated all the meals, giving Josh about four servings of tater tots (I usually make a bag last two meals, but this was his party), and served everyone. It was really fun to watch, and he was very pleased with himself. Plus, there was no begging him to eat at all. What a wonderful evening.

No comments: