Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He's 6!

Max turned 6 over the weekend. He had his first real "friends" party, and the kids all tie dyed shirts. It was a bit hectic, but a lot of fun, and at least our kids are thrilled with their shirts (and we did a dress for Lauren).

I can't believe that he is 6. Where has the time gone. He seems to be doing so well, though we have an appointment tomorrow and we will know for sure after that. Three years from yesterday, we found out he was sick, so this is always a bit of a difficult time for me, but I am trying hard to just be so thankful that the last three years have gone so amazingly well. I know how lucky we are. I don't always manage to do it, but I try hard to be grateful for every day that we have. We have three happy, healthy children. Who could ask for more.














I will post CBC counts tomorrow.

No comments: