Saturday, August 08, 2009

Toothless Grin

Max finally lost his first tooth about a week ago and lost a second one last night. He has a very cute (well, I might be biased) gap now. I told him that I wanted to get "a picture of the toothless grin." He asked Josh to take a picture, but somehow, between my telling Max and Max telling Josh, it became "a picture of the tooth coming in." When I walked in on the picture taking, Josh was trying to get Max to show off his gums and getting frustrated that Max kept making funny faces. After I corrected the misunderstanding, he was able to get a very nice picture, but the bug-eyed shots were actually really funny so I wanted to share one of both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorothy!

I recently found your blog on Maxwell and aplastic anemia, and I wanted to reach out. I’m the blog coordinator for EverydayHealth.com. We’re currently recruiting people to write a weekly blog post about their various health conditions and I thought you might be interested.



Everyday Health has over 25 million monthly unique visitors to their website, and there is a lot of potential exposure and traffic to come from blogging with the market leader in online health information. It’s also an excellent platform to promote education and awareness of aplastic anemia, and any cutting edge research or advice.


Let me know if this is something that you’re interested in and might like to talk more about.
 I enjoyed reading some of your old posts, and I think you have a unique perspective that Everyday Health readers would love for you to share.


Thanks so much!



Lee McAlilly

Blog Coordinator, EverydayHealth.com
lmcalilly (at) waterfrontmedia (dot) com