Monday, July 13, 2015

Annual Update 2105 - All Good

He doesn't really fit under here anymore.
I know, it's been a year and I haven't blogged.  Once again, things are good so there hasn't really been anything to say.

We did our traditional thing this year, headed into Boston for a visit to the Aquarium and the North End before heading over to see Dr. Ebb.  The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time. This is the last time we will be able to buy his entrance ticket as a child and the last time he will ride the T for free.  I guess 12 is adulthood when it comes to ticket purchases.  I took another picture at the seal.  Wow is he getting big.  He passed on pizza and chose a sit down meal at Mama Anna's instead.  He still took off his shoes and ran through the fountains, though.  It was a nice day.

I was a mess this morning.  I can't believe that after all this time, I still get so worried about this appointments.  I guess that will never change.  Once again, our visit left me knowing how incredibly lucky we were and we are.  So many others aren't as lucky.
So big.  And so much hair.  (but in the right places)

The counts:
WBC - 4.0
Hematocrit - 37.3
Platelets - 159
ANC - 1740
Retic count - 0.7

Everything is exactly where it should be.

I told Dr. Ebb and staff how nice it was to see them all and that I hoped not to see them again until next year.  They all agreed.

No comments: