Friday, August 24, 2007

Max is Sick. :(

Wednesday night, I came down with a cold with fever. It is a low grade fever, but I have been worried about Max getting it. This morning, he seemed off, having a complete meltdown because his banana broke, among other things. We had a nice day anyway, going to the 4H fair for several hours (me on Tylenol) but after Max took a short nap, he woke up very clingy and didn't eat his dinner. I checked and sure enough, he was running a temperature of 100.0F. If it goes up much higher (101.5) we will have to call the doctor and it will probably mean a hospital stay. I am really hoping he will wake up feeling better. He was really looking forward to going to the fair again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pollianicus said...

Oh huge hugs to Max - I hope it doesn't turn it anything nasty.

Get well soon...