Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Worn Out, In a Good Way.


It seems so strange to have nothing to report, but we haven't even had the visiting nurse here since last week. Max has been doing well. He is going stir crazy, though. He hasn't played with other kids in ages. Today I was able to have a 12 YO neighbor visit this afternoon. She played fort with him (there is nothing he likes more than to build forts out of the couch cushions in the playroom). After she left, he was down there by himself. I was making dinner. I got worried that he was being awfully quiet, so I went down to check on him, and this is what I found. :) Sound a sleep and so peaceful.

Nurse comes tomorrow. We are hoping for a fairly high platelet count so he can get through the weekend without a transfusion. Oh, and an ANC over, say, 100 would be nice, too. I am trying not to ask for too much.

Okay, my brother insists that I let everyone know that Uncle Greg taught him fort.

No comments: