Friday, July 27, 2007

More Happy Days (A Visit to Papa's)

We went up to visit Papa and Grandma Lyd. Max woke at 5:30 the morning we were to leave, got dressed and got in the car. He was obviously excited to visit. He had a great time. The last time we visited them was in November, and Max's ANC was so low that we were really not able to do anything (though we had started to see signs that he was getting better). We went to Shaw's lobster shack, where Max got to pretend to be a clam (and I couldn't resist throwing in a picture of Grandma Lobster), walked along tidal pools, and went to the beach. It was such a great trip. In November, Max ended up in tears because he wanted to look out of one of those giant binocular things and I wouldn't let him because I was afraid he would pick up germs. This time, he got to run around on the beach with other kids and I didn't worry. What a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all! I have definitely been reading all of your family blogs and have truly enjoying them - especially all the pictures! Awww, I love the pictures of Papa with Max playing their guitars and Grandma Lobster!! :) Am so happy that Max is doing much better these days! Much, much love to you all - Sally Atkins

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work with the blog. It's a blessing for me, since it keeps my friends, family, and colleagues updated. I think you should publish it someday.. but then, I'm your proud..

Mom