Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Haircut!

Max has been asking to get his haircut for days now. I have cut the bangs a couple of times, but it is so thick and I have been afraid to really mess it up. Plus, he tends to wiggle when I do it. Yesterday, I was going totally stir crazy. I am tired of being stuck at home. I miss going places. I miss the aquarium, the museum, playgroup, Miss Ellen's class. I finally decided to take him to the hair cut place. We went after lunch, when I hoped it would be quiet (it was) and Max was great. He sat fairly still for her, and even let her use the clippers, though when she went to clean up his neck and under his ears, he announced he was all done, and got out of the chair. I am just happy to see his face again. I had forgotten what shape it was. Then, we got some sushi (an avocado roll) and headed home. It was a nice outing for everyone. Well, maybe not for Lauren. I think she was pretty bored. :)

2 comments:

JoshMaz said...

That's funny that they stopped for sushi for lunch. I went in later and picked up sushi from the same place for dinner. The manager must have recognized Max from the times I've eaten there with him because he kept asking if I had been there for lunch too. I had told him no and that it's been months since we've been there. I didn't realize Max had been there earlier with Mom and Lauren.

-Josh

Anonymous said...

max looks so handsome and grown up! can't wait to see you guys! what happened to our playground weather??